By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
20 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, pescaterian.
- 1 pound tiger shrimp
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Peel the shrimp but keep the tip of the tail on.
- Juice the lemon and pour it into a bowl along with the honey, pepper, and sea salt.
- Soak the shrimp into that same bowl for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the shrimp on a skewer.
- Cook 8-10 minutes in the hot oven or 5-6 minutes on a BBQ grill.
- Serve with a side dish of salad.