- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 tablespoons Tessemae’s Soy Ginger Dressing
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-3 teaspoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut out center stems of each leaf.
- Toss kale in bowl with 1-2 tbs of olive oil and spices. 1 tsp of each spice blend is a good place to start, unless you are craving some salt or spice, then add more.
- Pour 1-2 tbs of olive oil in baking sheet.
- Place kale pieces in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp.
Want a quicker, easier, and even bolder tasting kale chip? Check out Tessemae’s recipe for Cracked Pepper Kale chips. Use promo-code: SPARTAN for 20% your order of this wholesome and awesome product at Tessemae.com.