Subscribe to SpartanUP! The Podcast:
According to the Entrepreneur, Investor & Best-Selling Author Gary Vaynerchuk, he was bad at many things. But what he was good at was crucial for his successes: he knew himself very well and acted on his strengths, intensely. He was equally adept at reading others and is living proof that EQ (Emotional Intelligence) is as important as IQ in the world of business. His grit was shaped by a tough Eastern European upbringing tempered by compassion. In this episode, Vaynerchuck explains what obstacle resistance means from a humanistic perspective.
- If you know who you are, by nature you’ll bet on your strengths, and if you bet on your strengths, you’ll win.
- You must be willing to invest several years ahead of time to realize a payoff.
- Almost anything you do is good as long as you’re “all in.”
Resources and Mention:
- Video and Audio Production – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz