By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, dairy free, egg free.
- 2 fillets fresh wild salmon
- 1 large onion, sliced
- ¾ cup half pecan nuts
- 1 teaspoon crushed cardamom seeds
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- Ground pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 375F.
- Lay a bed of sliced onion at the bottom of a pan.
- Chop pecans into small pieces.
- Lay the fish of the bed of onion, sprinkle the sea salt, ground pepper, and cardamom on it. Add the chopped nuts on top.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of syrup on each fish filet. Cover with a foil and bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Serve with a nice side dish of rice or salad.