By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 6 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups cooked white beans or lima beans
- 1 large apple, about 1.5 cups diced apples
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 small potato
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Dice the apple, potato, and onion. Cook them in the vegetable broth along with the beans.
- Let it simmer on medium heat for a good 25 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sea salt, and pepper as you wish.
- Serve hot.