By: Andrew Thomas
5 minutes, 1 serving, 390 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan
Add some extra smoothness to your smoothie. Cashews make a creamy milk when blended.
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- Soak raw cashews in bowl of water for 4-5 hours to soften, if possible.
- Add frozen banana, soaked cashews, maple syrup, water, a pinch of salt and protein powder to blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add additional liquid and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Smoothie recipes are courtesy of Panasonic®. Smoothies are made with Panasonic® blenders.