By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 1 ½ cups millet flour (or another gluten free flour)
- ¾ cup ground flax seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 TBS tahini paste
- ¼ cup avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 cup dried, unsweetened cranberries
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup tapioca syrup (honey/rice syrup/coconut nectar can be used)
- 1 TBS baking powder
- 1 TBS real vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the sugar, syrup, oil and tahini paste into a mixing bowl and mix well for 1 minute.
- Incorporate all the dry ingredients (including the dry fruits) into mixture. Mix until you get a firm and homogenized consistency. (Should take about 1-2 minutes. If your mix seems too dry, you can add a few drops of water to make it a bit more moist.)
- Shape and lay 16 flat cookies on a greased cookie sheet and place into the oven for about 15-18 minutes.
- Keep in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.